- from innisfree’s Anti-Aging Mask line, this mask sheet focuses on your pores
- since pores soak up all of the lotions and essences you use, you really should take care of them well
- this mask sheet helps with skin complexion roughened by large pores
- the sheet is made out of 100% cotton 🙂
- the essence brightens your skin, and battles wrinkle appearance
How to use this mask sheet:
- Cleanse your face well so that no bad material is left and the essence can be absorbed by your skin well.
- After cleansing, use a toner to refine your skin texture.
- Open the mask sheet and pull it out carefully.
- Remove the film from the mask sheet.
- Apply the mask to the entire face, while avoiding the eye and lip area. Especially the eyes should be kept free, since they are extremely sensitive.
- After 10-20 minutes, you can remove the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- If you still have essence left, squeeze it out of the sheet and apply it to neck, arms or hands so it doesn’t go to waste 🙂
Pro Tip: put your mask sheet in the refrigerator a while before using it, a cold mask sheet has an even better effect on your skin and the sheet will give you a cool sensation!
Other information you might want to know:
Full ingredients: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Niacinamide, Peg-8, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Betaine, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
- Always recap after use.
- Use as quickly as possible after opening.
- Avoid using around the eye area.
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels.