- South Korean skin care products are famous for using unusual ingredients. One of the most famous ones is using snails!
- this mask sheet uses snail mucin to repair damaged skin
- it transforms dull, broken and tired skin into healthier-looking, moisturized skin
- use this mask sheet for 10-20 minutes before taking it off
- not recommended for vegetarians!
How to use this mask sheet:
- Cleanse your face well so that no bad material is left and the essence can be absorbed by your skin well.
- After cleansing, use a toner to refine your skin texture.
- Open the mask sheet and pull it out carefully.
- Apply the mask to the entire face, while avoiding the eye and lip area. Especially the eyes should be kept free, since they are extremely sensitive.
- After 10-20 minutes, you can remove the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- If you still have essence left, squeeze it out of the sheet and apply it to neck, arms or hands so it doesn’t go to waste 🙂
Pro Tip: put your mask sheet in the refrigerator a while before using it, a cold mask sheet has an even better effect on your skin and the sheet will give you a cool sensation!
Other information you might want to know:
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Propanediol, Methylpropanediol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Olive Oil PEG-8 Esters, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoidees Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Arginine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use (e.g. irritations or rashes).
- Always recap after use.
- Use as quickly as possible after opening.
- Avoid using around the eye area.
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.