- if you would like to have lighter skin, you should try out this mask sheet
- the fabric is especially good for sensitive skin since it is just made out of cotton
- note: you will probably see some brown spots on the mask sheet. That is normal, the masks are made out of cotton, the brown spots are cotton seeds 🙂
How to use this mask sheet:
- Cleanse your face well so that no bad material is left and the essence can be absorbed by your skin well.
- After cleansing, use a toner to refine your skin texture.
- Open the mask sheet and pull it out carefully.
- Apply the mask to the entire face, while avoiding the eye and lip area. Especially the eyes should be kept free, since they are extremely sensitive.
- After 15-20 minutes, you can remove the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- If you still have essence left, squeeze it out of the sheet and apply it to neck, arms or hands so it doesn’t go to waste 🙂
Pro Tip: put your mask sheet in the refrigerator a while before using it, a cold mask sheet has an even better effect on your skin and the sheet will give you a cool sensation!
Other information you might want to know:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-32, PEG / PPG-17 / 6 Copolymer, Glycereth-26, Glacier Water, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Pearl Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use (e.g. irritations or rashes).
- Always recap after use.
- Use as quickly as possible after opening.
- Avoid using around the eye area.
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.