- if you want to give someone a funny present, this mask sheet is great 🙂 who doesn’t like the Puss in Boots from Shrek?!
- apart from being a great present, the mask sheet is actually very useful
- it mainly is supposed to be good against wrinkles, but also helps with hydration!
How to use this mask sheet:
- Cleanse your face well so that no bad material is left and the essence can be absorbed by your skin well.
- After cleansing, use a toner to refine your skin texture.
- Open the mask sheet and pull it out carefully.
- Apply the mask to the entire face, while avoiding the eye and lip area. Especially the eyes should be kept free, since they are extremely sensitive.
- Take a healthy amount of selfies!
- After 15-20 minutes, you can remove the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- If you still have essence left, squeeze it out of the sheet and apply it to neck, arms or hands so it doesn’t go to waste 🙂
Pro Tip: put your mask sheet in the refrigerator a while before using it, a cold mask sheet has an even better effect on your skin and the sheet will give you a cool sensation!
Other information you might want to know:
Ingredients – sadly only available in Korean.
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use (e.g. irritations or rashes).
- Always recap after use.
- Use as quickly as possible after opening.
- Avoid using around the eye area.
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.