- this mask sheet from the Skin Clinic Mask line from innisfree uses Catechin to resolve your skin tone and wrinkle concerns
- Catechin is an anti-oxidant found in green tea, and is especially helpful to your skin
- it is a very thin sheet made out of cotton, so it feels very good on your skin
- your skin becomes firmer after using this sheet, so if you think your skin is getting some small wrinkles, this might be what you are looking for 🙂
- helps to prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin, which keep your skin smooth
How to use this mask sheet:
- Cleanse your face well so that no bad material is left and the essence can be absorbed by your skin well.
- After cleansing, use a toner to refine your skin texture.
- Open the mask sheet and pull it out carefully.
- Remove the film on the sheet.
- Apply the mask to the entire face evenly, while avoiding the eye and lip area. Especially the eyes should be kept free, since they are extremely sensitive.
- After 10-20 minutes, you can remove the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- If you still have essence left, squeeze it out of the sheet and apply it to neck, arms or hands so it doesn’t go to waste 🙂
Pro Tip: put your mask sheet in the refrigerator a while before using it, a cold mask sheet has an even better effect on your skin and the sheet will give you a cool sensation!
Other information you might want to know:
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
- Always recap after use.
- Use as quickly as possible after opening.
- Avoid using around the eye area.
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels (sheet masks).