- from the Skin Clinic Mask line from innisfree, this one is the Collagen version
- contains collagen, a protein great for revitalizing your skin and making it livelier again
- fits well onto the face, very adhesive – that way the essence can enter your skin very well
- keep this mask on 10-20 minutes, then peel it off (if you think that your skin can take more and the mask sheet is still quite wet, you could try to keep it on longer as well, test it out if you like 🙂 )
- not suitable for vegetarians!
How to use this mask sheet:
- Cleanse your face well so that no bad material is left and the essence can be absorbed by your skin well.
- After cleansing, use a toner to refine your skin texture.
- Open the mask sheet and pull it out carefully.
- Remove the film on the sheet.
- Apply the mask to the entire face evenly, while avoiding the eye and lip area. Especially the eyes should be kept free, since they are extremely sensitive.
- After 10-20 minutes, you can remove the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- If you still have essence left, squeeze it out of the sheet and apply it to neck, arms or hands so it doesn’t go to waste 🙂
Pro Tip: put your mask sheet in the refrigerator a while before using it, a cold mask sheet has an even better effect on your skin and the sheet will give you a cool sensation!
Other information you might want to know:
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
- Always recap after use.
- Use as quickly as possible after opening.
- Avoid using around the eye area.
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels (sheet masks).