- from the Skin Clinic Mask series from innisfree, one of the very best 🙂
- contains Peptide, which reduces your aging signs
- prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles, so ideal for Anti-Aging
- to successfully battle aging signs, you should use masks like these regularly, so 1-2 times per week
- use this mask sheet for 10-20 minutes (recommended, but you can test what works for yourself!)
How to use this mask sheet:
- Cleanse your face well so that no bad material is left and the essence can be absorbed by your skin well.
- After cleansing, use a toner to refine your skin texture.
- Open the mask sheet and pull it out carefully.
- Remove the film on the sheet.
- Apply the mask to the entire face evenly, while avoiding the eye and lip area. Especially the eyes should be kept free, since they are extremely sensitive.
- After 10-20 minutes, you can remove the mask and gently pat for further absorption.
- If you still have essence left, squeeze it out of the sheet and apply it to neck, arms or hands so it doesn’t go to waste 🙂
Pro Tip: put your mask sheet in the refrigerator a while before using it, a cold mask sheet has an even better effect on your skin and the sheet will give you a cool sensation!
Other information you might want to know:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycereth-26, Betaine, Carbomer, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Adenosine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Disodium EDTA
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
- Always recap after use.
- Use as quickly as possible after opening.
- Avoid using around the eye area.
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels (sheet masks).