- the cat variation of DERFILL’s famous Zoo mask sheets
- ideal for a gift for someone, and also great for selfies and having a bit of fun with your friends
- like all mask sheets, it helps to hydrate your skin (added benefit, but the main thing is that it looks like a cat obviously 😛 )
How to use this mask sheet:
- Cleanse your face well so that no bad material is left and the essence can be absorbed by your skin well.
- After cleansing, use a toner to refine your skin texture.
- Open the mask sheet and pull it out carefully.
- Apply the mask to the entire face, while avoiding the eye and lip area. Especially the eyes should be kept free, since they are extremely sensitive.
- After 10-20 minutes, you can remove the mask slowly and gently pat for further absorption.
- If you still have essence left, squeeze it out of the sheet and apply it to neck, arms or hands so it doesn’t go to waste 🙂
Pro Tip: put your mask sheet in the refrigerator a while before using it, a cold mask sheet has an even better effect on your skin and the sheet will give you a cool sensation!
Other information you might want to know:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Betaine, Trehalose, Phenyl Trimethicone, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Honey Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 3, Fragrance
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use (e.g. irritations or rashes).
- Always recap after use.
- Use as quickly as possible after opening.
- Avoid using around the eye area.
- Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.